I have a strong passion and dedication for photography. Creating images that capture the spirit of my subjects in an honest and profound way is what intrigues me most.
Born in Moscow, I migrated and travelled the world from a young age. Appreciation for culture, people and world beauty is a strong motif in my photography.
• “Memento” duo art show in Montreal, December, 2011 (Attendance of over 100 people during the opening night)
• “OpenMind Festival” near Montreal, August, 2011
• Permanent exhibition of my photo at the Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History, Washington D.C., 2010
• “Continental Drift” at Snowball Gallery, Toronto, January, 2010
• “Finding Asia” at Charlie’s Gallery, Toronto, 2008
• “Duplex 2″ at The Khyber, Halifax, December, 2006
• Became an exhibiting photographer at Swork Coffee in Montrose, California, 2005
• “Rail Dust” at Reset Gallery, Toronto, August, 2005
• “Duplex” at The Khyber, Halifax, December, 2005
• Group exhibition at Dalhousie University, Halifax, October, 2004